The Parish Council met on Thursday 14th September, 7:30pm at Babraham Primary School. The agenda is linked below, and the minutes will follow shortly.
We had our Annual Parish Meeting on 11th May. The attendance was excellent, and the parish council would like to thank villagers who came along and gave their opinion, and the various representatives who spoke or submitted reports. Topics discussed … Continue reading
The annual parish meeting will be held on the 11th May at 7:30pm at Babraham Primary School. The Parish Council would like to invite all residents, and would be very keen for people to attend to hear what has happened over the past year and to involve everyone in upcoming decisions. One of the main items we will be discussing is the proposed joint neighbourhood plan we are discussing with Sawston and Pampisford Parish councils, in particular with regards to the development of more housing between Babraham and Sawston.
Refreshments (wine, beer, crisps etc) will be provided, and they’ll be a prize draw during the interval!
The full agenda is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Report from the Chairman of the Parish Council
3. Financial Report
4. Report from Babraham Research Campus
5. Report from Babraham Primary School
6. Report from the Bush and Bennett Charity
7. Report from Babraham Farms
8. Report from the Police
9. Report from County Councillor Peter Topping
Interval: refreshments and prize draw
10. Report from the Village Hall Committee and AGM
11. Report from District Councillor Tony Orgee
12. Any other business / open forum
There will also be a closed meeting of the parish council at 6:30pm, the agenda is below: