Your Parish Councillors and Clerk
- Cllr Stuart Laurie Chairman – [email protected] – 07718 535289
- Cllr Charlotte Rogers – [email protected] – 07788 242788
- Cllr Robert Attwood – [email protected] – 01223 839198
- Cllr Gareth Walker – [email protected] – 07740 363696
- Cllr Jane Goody – [email protected] – 07511 253219
- Parish Council Clerk – Sam Bramley – [email protected] – 07725 512497
Babraham Parish Council does not have any committees.
Local Liaison Forum – Councillors Attwood and Goody represent the council.
Madeline Hall Committee – Councillors Laurie is a committee member. Councillor Rodgers is unconfirmed
South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Tony Orgee – [email protected]
Cambridgeshire County Council
News by Email
The Parish Council runs an email system for news, updates on key issues, calls to action etc. If you would like to be included in this village distribution list then please subscribe via this simple form. Your addresses are not passed to anyone else, and they are only used by the PC for village business. You can unsubscribe at any time by revisiting the form.
Code of Conduct
The Parish Council have adopted a code of conduct for it’s members – this can be viewed here.
A printed newsletter is distributed to every house at least once a year. It is intended to be a supplement to both this web site and the traditional notice board. Occasionally the PC produces and distributes notices on significant developments affecting the whole village. Please let the PC know if you think you do not receive these or if you have anything to say about anything.